News e spazio informativo

Benvenuti nel blog del BSC Legnano


lunedì 15 ottobre 2012

SOFTBALL A1

SOFTBALL A1
"GRAZIE"
Riceviamo e pubblichiamo
Tutti

Sono tutti dispiace per la scrittura in inglese, ma volevo essere sicuro di poter esprimermi correttamente.

My experience in Italy at BSC Legnano has changed my life forever. Not only have I had a great experience coaching in Italia, I have finished with people that I have so much pride and admiration for, I am proud to call you all my friends and family. With all my experience in playing and coaching over 30 years, I have never felt a sense of belonging like I do at BSC Legnano and still in Australia have that sense of belonging and pride to be a part of BSC Legnano.

The countless number of people that work so hard for the club, being lead by Vittorio, shows what the club and softball means to the people of Legnano. The way Vittorio takes care of every single person, including coaches and players, is something that is not experienced anywhere else in the world. Every detail is taken care of, travel, food, uniform, equipment, which left nothing left for me to do except do my job and try and win games on the field.

I can confirm what Ila has written. In Australia, every pays to play the sport that we all love, softball. From a 10 year old to our national team players, everybody pays money to play. Even coaches pays. We pay for uniforms, travel and sometimes equipment for the team. We do not have sponsors or the support of a club or organisation that pay for us. My job now is at the national federation, and we have just sent out Under 19 Men's team to Argentina for 20 days, every person has to be $4500 to go and play for Australia. Our team is World Champions. We have won the last 4 World Championships and will try and win their 5th world championship in Argentina. All our national team players have to pay for the right to play for their country.

Vittorio, you do an amazing job taking care of every player and person in the club. People outside the club do not understand what you do and it does not matter and they do not understand how much of your life you spend making sure you give the young players and older players the opportunity to play this great game of softball. Thank you for everything that you do for the club, the players and the coaches. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done for me.

To the current players and coaches of Legnano BSC, be thankful for the opportunity to play at such a great club. It is a truly wonderful club, with a beautiful field and wonderful people. Be grateful that you are part of the club that has every person's best interests at heart. To the young players, take nothing for granted, work hard on your game, your skills, so that every time you step out of the field you can be the best you can be. Every player knows that Vittorio and your coaches has done everything possible to give you the opportunity to win, so all you need to do is be the best you can be so you can try to win.

I may be home in Australia now, but all of you know that you have a special place in my heart. The experiences and memories that we have had will last a lifetime.

Ogni giorno mi mancate tutti e non sarà mai dimenticato cosa significhi. Grazie Vittorio, Grazie a tutti persone.

Legnano essere forte nel 2013

Ciao e baci

Kylie

 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.