News e spazio informativo

Benvenuti nel blog del BSC Legnano


lunedì 26 novembre 2012

DAGLI USA UNA BELLA COSA

SOFTBALL A1
DAGLI USA UNA BELLA COSA
pubblichiamo in Inglese una lettera che mi ha toccato
Dear Vittorio,


First I want to thank you for inviting me to first come and play on your BSC Legnano team. I have grown as a person and learned so much from going to Italy. I have made memories and experiences that I will remember forever. Thank you for getting me my Italian citizenship, that means so much to me. Thank you for giving me a place to stay and a car to drive when I came to play. Thank you for letting my mom come to visit for 2 months my first year. Thank you for welcoming my mom into your family. That meant the world to my mom! Thank you for inviting me back every year, even when I got surgery on my finger and ankle. Many people would have given up on a injured athlete, but you always stood by me. Thank you for taking care of me when I was in Legnano, like I was one of your family members. Thank you for taking care of me my last year when I hurt my back. You do so much for this softball/baseball club, and I tell everyone how wonderful the club and your family are to everyone. I would never play for another team, I bleed red and white only!



However, I do want to apologize. I did not know that you were mad at me, until Ila did not accept me as a friend on facebook and did not reply to my message on facebook. So I want to tell you what I told Ilaria. I am not sure why you would be angry with me, but if you are I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I never meant to make you angry or hurt you in anyway. I am sorry. You and your family have done so much for me and my family that I am forever grateful. Words can not express how honored I am to call you and your family friends. I feel like I am part of Legnano softball, and will cherish the memories that I have made there forever. The experiences I had in Legnano/Italy will be forever with me and has changed my life forever.

So, If you hate me or if you are mad at me...I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Even if I never see you again...or speak to you again... it would still hurt my heart to know that you hate me. And even if you never respond to this message I will ALWAYS call you a friend, and I will always feel like the Legnano family and your family are my friends/family.



I hope that you can translate this and understand what I mean.



Your friend,

Brooke Panepinto


UFFICIO STAMPA BSCLEGNANO AMGA TEAM

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.